Healthy Broccoli and Cheese Balls- easy to prepare, can be served as they are with a dipping sauce, or used in tortilla wraps, as a side dish or as great snack on the go. They also can be made as an healthy appetizer for parties and family gatherings.
1/2 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan cheese
1 head (300g) broccoli florets
2 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup (60g) ground rolled oats
1/4 cup (30g) breadcrumbs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Grate cheeses using the small holes of the grater.
3. Cut broccoli florets in very small pieces and transfer to a large bowl. Add cheese, onion, garlic, oats, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper into the bowl. Add 2 eggs and mix to combine. If still too dry add another egg.
4. Use an ice cream scoop to take equal portions of broccoli and cheese mixture and form into balls. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with a bit of vegetable oil over the top.
5. Bake for 25 -30 minutes until slightly golden.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or as a side dish.
- Danh mục
- Veggie and Vegetable
- broccoli cheese balls recipe, broccoli cheddar balls recipe, fried broccoli cheese balls recipe, broccoli bacon cheese ball recipe, tgi friday's broccoli cheese balls recipe, broccoli and cheese balls recipe, fried broccoli and cheese balls recipe, recipe broccoli cheese balls broccoli bites, broccoli cheese balls recipe crock pot, broccoli cheese balls recipe easy, recipe for broccoli cheese balls, broccoli cheese balls recipe healthy, broccoli cheese balls recipe indian